We believe that the Bible
- Is God’s Word to all people and is entirely trustworthy
- It is God-inspired, our supreme authority, and applicable to our everyday lives
We believe in God our Creator
- He is Father, Son, and Holy Spirit
- He is holy, loving, good, just, all-knowing, ever-present and eternal.
- God created us to enjoy a relationship with Him, however our selfishness (sin) separated us from Him.
We believe that Jesus:-
- Is God’s only Son, sent into the world proving His love for us
- Is God in human form: fully God and fully human
- Loved, healed, showed God’s power, spoke truth, served, and ultimately gave His life for us on the cross, so we could be completely forgiven.
- Was raised by God from the dead.
- Died for the sins of the world, and He promises that whoever believes in Him will have eternal life.
- Will one day return in all His glory!
The Holy Spirit
We believe the Holy Spirit
- Draws us to Jesus
- Guides us in truth through the Bible
- Comforts and strengthens us
- Equips us to love and serve in our church and our world
- Transforms us to be more like Jesus
- Empowers us to share the Good News of Jesus
- Is given to all true believers
Becoming Part of God’s Family
We believe that becoming part of God’s family (salvation) is a gift from God to all people who put their faith in Him. We cannot earn this by good works.
We believe the church:
- Is a family, a group of many different people
- Exists to honour and worship God in community
- Cares for and encourages believers and seekers to grow in their faith and relationship with God
- Brings fresh hope to the community around them through loving, serving and sharing the Good News of Jesus